A Great First Step to AUTOSAR
First of all, in this training, AUTOSAR Basics, you are going to learn AUTOSAR architecture, methodology and concepts as well as important AUTOSAR interfaces, software development and standardisation of basic or similar functionalities with AUTOSAR.
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is a worldwide development partnership of vehicle manufacturers, suppliers and other companies from the electronics, semiconductor and software industry.
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Project Leaders
- Business Managers
- Duration: 1 Tag
- Number of Participants: 3-14 Persons
- Location: at our headquarter in Schorndorf near Stuttgart or at our branch office in Düsseldorf or at your own place
- Prerequisites: Knowledge about software development for automotive systems
- Language: This training can be presented in 3 languages: English, German and Turkish.
Autosar Basics – Content
- General Overview of AUTOSAR
- AUTOSAR Architecture and System Design
- Application Interfaces
- AUTOSAR-Methodology (Software Development Process)
- AUTOSAR RTE: Real Time Environment
- Triggering RTE Events
- RTE API-Funktionen
- Generation Process
- Contract Phase
- AUTOSAR BSW (Basic Software)
- Implementation of Diagnostics and Standart Services
- DCM: Diagnostic Communication Manager
- DEM: Diagnostic Event Manager
- FIM: Function Inhibition Manager
- AUTOSAR Tools
- AUTOSAR with examples
Please contact us to learn details about this training and to order!